Wednesday 23 November 2011

Review: Nº7 Stay Perfect Foundation


This product doesn't make many claims, to begin with. However, it does make up for it in action. It is medium-to-full coverage, SPF 15, blends easily, slight fragrance.

To be quite honest with you, it reminds me a lot of Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation. It has almost the same texture & coverage. The only particular difference I notice with this foundation is that it DOES transfer from face to other surfaces. For a person with constantly running nose, this is a particular issue. Let's face it, nobody wants to make quick runs to the vanity in the Lavatory just to touch up a missing piece of foundation every time they blow their nose.

Overall, I like the product. I give it 7.5/10. It is long-lasting, as the claims say, however, I did expect less transfer to other surfaces.

A~

No comments:

Post a Comment