Wednesday 23 November 2011

November Favourites!


I realize it is not the end of the month yet, but I love these products so much, I am absolutely positive they will make the cut.

1. e.l.f. Shimmering Facial Whip - Perfect for subtle highlighting of different areas, such as cheek bones, nose bridge, under the brow, cupid's bow etc.
2. e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer - This baby has been my life saviour for the past couple of weeks. It is precisely my colour, perfect for mid-day touch ups.
3. Simple Moisture Boost Hydro Mist - An affordable alternative to any other refreshing spray you can find out there. It is designed so that it wouldn't smear make-up, it soothes the skin and smells of freshly gathered herbs.
4. Flo On-the-Go perfume spray - This is so amazing. It is similar to the Travalo (click) but much cheaper. A fully filled bottle lasts approximately 50 sprays, which is brilliant. For more reference, click!
5. e.l.f. eyeshadow blending brush - stunning brush! Firm bristles, literally one of the best blending brushes I've ever used. It's slightly dome-shaped, but also close to a mini-flat-top brush.
6. e.l.f. blending brush - I found out that the best (personally, for me) brush for concealer, regardless of whether it's liquid, mousse etc. Blends out perfectly.

A~

No comments:

Post a Comment