Wednesday 23 November 2011

Review: Nº7 Shine Free Primer


Claims of the product:
-Hypo-allergenic: I suppose it's true, but I don't consider my skin being super sensitive, so I can't vouch for that 100%
-Keeps shiny skin under control all day long: No, but it definitely boosts the time until I have to blot/repowder. It keeps my T-zone matte for good 5-6hrs.
-Disguising fine lines: I wouldn't say so, but then again, I don't have any wrinkles on my nose and that's pretty much the only place I apply this to.
-Soothing & Cooling effects: Haven't noticed any particular cooling effects, but my skin does feel more relaxed with it on.

Additional info:
The tricky thing about this product is that yes, a little goes a LONG way, but also, too much product will actually result in catastrophe. Honestly, too much of this results in flaking & caking.
Overall, I would give it a mark of 7/10. In all fairness, it does prolong the mattifying effect of my foundation & powder significantly.

A~

No comments:

Post a Comment