Sunday 31 July 2011

How to: Style Boots for Men






This article is going to be dedicated to Boots, how to style them in accordance with your pants. To be quite honest with You, I got inspired by my most recent purchase (if You are at a loss, please direct your attention to the Jeffrey Campbell's Brit Man a couple of posts below). I received my order a few days ago and I was pondering how to style them, so when I went through the most common ways of styling long-trousered pants with boots, here is what I came up with (disclaimer: I do not own the images posted below, they are by courtesy of their respective owners):

1. The "Loosened-up" style really brings solid hints of the bohemian charm, as it is rather frivolous in nature. I would recommend opting for skinny jeans when trying this combo out, but this is simply a personal preference.

2. Going for the tight styling option definitely places an emphasis upon the put-together look. Laced up, tight around the ankles.

3. There are numerous other ways of styling male boots, but the two most common are rolling p the trousers and respectively, the precise opposite - laying your trousers down upon your boots. I am not a particular fan of the latter, however it does classify as rather trendy, according to recent fashion-related queries of mine.

I hope you found this article helpful!
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment