Saturday 30 July 2011

Current Obsession: Chain Brooches


I realize this may be coming as a total newsflash, but I've been into this type of accessories for quite some time now and I decided it was high time I posted an article, dedicated to this exquisite piece of jewellery.

In all honesty, to me the title is pretty much self-explanatory, but for those of You who are still baffled with regards to what I am referring to, please direct your attention to the visual material I've uploaded.

Basic Concept: It a rather simplistic piece of jewellery. The Chain Brooch is two (or more) brooches attached to a piece of clothing, and being linked inbetween each other via a chain piece. I beliece attaching multiple chains to this accessory will give it a definite statement-piece status. If you ask me, the very mood these chain brooches set is mostly defined by the brooches themselves. I undoubtedly see this as a near future DIY project of mine (I am out of town right now, but first thing when I get back, I'm getting down to business!) I am craving getting my hands on vintage and/or boho brooches.

A~

No comments:

Post a Comment