Sunday 26 June 2011

Fashion & Style Tag

This is a tag that has been going aroung bloggers and vloggers all over the I-net, so I decided to do it myself. So, without further ado, here it is:

1. How would you describe your style?
I can't say I tend to stick to one particular division of fashion. However, I am a huge fan of the Boho-chic hints. I suppose the best word that describes my style is... Edgy.

2. What are your wardrobe staples?
Blazers, Big messanger bags, skinny jeans, oversized tops, V-necks

3. What is the most expensive item in your closet?
My Mexx Blazer

4. What items are you currently lusting after?
Denim Shirts, Acid-wash Skinnies, Sheer scarves

5. Favourite Designer?
Alexander McQueen & Chanel (Chanel Vintage = PURE LOVE)

6. How much money do you spend on clothes monthly?
I rarely go on shopping spree, so I don't tend to shop big time at once, but summing it up... I guess it goes around... TOO MUCH! *naughty me*

7. What are you favourite stores to shop in?
Zara, Bershka, Pull&Bear, H&M (outlets)

8. What is your favourite fragrance?
Burberry Sport & Clinique Happy

9. Favourite way of doing your hair?
Shaved sides & straight bangs

10. Favourite go-to outfit when you don't know what to wear?
Night time: Trousers & Shirt; Day time: Jeans + T-shirt/Shirt

11. Fashion trend(s) you wish to come back or stay?
I really wish the grunge style to come back *humming Lady Gaga's Paparazzi: "... leather & jeans, garage glamorous..."

12. What is your most prized possession?
A no-name T-shirt from a no-name Store a got like... 3 years ago. It's so old and bleached out, but I can't throw it out!

A~

No comments:

Post a Comment