Monday 27 June 2011

Current Inspirations

Ok, so I never thought I'd be posting an article such as this one, but I suppose it will help me gather my thoughts when it comes to summing up all my current inspirations. I have to admit, I do get inspired by a lot of things, especially when it comes to different make-up looks or creating jewellery etc. But here's a short list of the most prominent inspirations of mine:

-Blake Lively: I am so into the put together, but at the same time messy hair look
-Jessica Stam: She has been an inspiration of mine for quite some time, both make-up & style related
-Cruella de Vil: Pure & sensational
-Retro Make-up: Toned-down make-up with a strong feature such as red lips
-Braids: On just about anything (clothing pieces, accessories, hair)
-Flesh colour Nail Varnish: There's something really classy & delicate about these greys, creams & nudes
-Maxi Skirts: I have to say I am a big fan of Maxi Skirts, as opposed to Maxi Dresses
- Feathers: like OMG! This is has been an obsession of mine for like... ever (and I don't think it's going away any time soon!)
-Lace over Face: I know this accessory has a name, but I can't seem to find it. It resembles a tiny veil of lace, completely see-through. If you're absolutely lost from my description, follow this link

... to be continued...

A~

1 comment: