Monday 23 May 2011

Quick Tip: Q-tip!



I woke up this morning and I realized that this time tomorrow I'll be preparing for utter gorgeousness & absolute fabulousness! Thing is, often times when one is on the verge of perfection, the worst catastrophe strikes... Yes, I am referring to zits. As we all know, they have the nasty habbit of actually popping up out of the blue. Best case scenario, they will appear somewhere where it would be easier for one to conceal, but let's not rely on pure coincidence!

I am writing this article as an attempt at providing a suitable "getaway" of these situations. I want to make it clear that this method works perfectly fine with red bums, but is ineffective when it comes to whiteheads or blackheads.

Products you'll need: Drugstore eyedrops for reducing redness in the eyes (they go around under the name of "for tired/red eyes"); q-tip (cotton bud)

Method: You pour 2-3 drops on each end of the q-tip and rub it against the bum(s).

Result: Reduced redness; Reduced inflammation; Reduced swelling

Have fun at prom!
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment