Tuesday 8 March 2011

Upcoming Articles + an Apology

Hello, everybody!
First, I would like to apologize for not being quite prompt and punctual in my efforts to deliver fresh articles. It's just that my life has been pretty busy-busy these last three months and I've had virtually no time to get round to writing an article for you, which I apologize for.
Next up is my mini announcement! There are quite a few topic I've been meaning to touch upon in upcoming articles and I am getting down to business. Just to let you know a few of the topics (bear in mind that they may not appear in this particular order):
- product reviews (quite a few, as I have accumulated a lot of new products)
- my skin care routine (latest version!
- make-up routine (updated!)
- make-up tool reviews
- eyeshadows (shocker!)

Stay tuned!
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment