Sunday 27 March 2011

40 Beauty Questions Tag

I got really inspired by a bunch bloggers, answering this tag questionnaire, so i decided to answer it, too! Basically, it is a questionnaire, related to beauty, health and fitness (most likely for me to answer anyway, lol) and I give you my honest and most sincere opinion.

40 Beauty Questions Tag (divided into categories):

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? - 4 to 5 times (in the morning, before applying make-up, after removing make-up, before going to bed, once inbetween)
-What skin type do you have? - Combination (oily T-zone, dry cheeks)
-What is your current facial wash? - Avene's Cleanance Gel; La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying foaming gel (pH 5.5)
-Do you exfoliate? - Absolutely, I do it on daily basis (I know one should exfoliate once or twice weekly, but I love the feeling I'm left with after exfoliation)
-What brand do you use? - Garnier's Pure 3 in 1 (wash, scrub & mask, but I use it to exfoliate only)
-Do you use masks? Yes, once or twice weekly (usually over the weekend): Planet Spa's dead sea minerals & mud mask; Oriflame's algae moisturizing gel mask; Oriflame's orange peel off exfoliating mask.
-What moisturizer do you use? - Vichy's Normaderm Hydrating care lotion
-Do you have freckles? - I used to have a lot all over my face, but now I have only on my back & cheekbones
-Do you use eye cream? - Yes. Vichy's Hydrating Day Cream (morning), Vichy's Intensive Night Cream (night)
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes, my skin IS acne-prone, but it used to be a lot worse when I was 15-16 (2yrs ago)
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? - I was considering using it, but the possible side effects (depression, excessive hair growth, mood swings, suividal thoughts, hair loss, nail fragility, dispigmentation of nails/hair, flaky/peeling-off skin patches, 24/7 chapped lips) simply threw me off this product.


MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use? - Revlon's Colorstay for Combination-to-Oily skin (my holy grail); M.A.C.'s studio fix powder + foundation (in NC25 in Winter and in NC30 in Summer)
-How about concealer? - Seventeen's Ideal Cover Liquid Concealer (in 02); IsaDora Perfecting Concealer (in 00 natural); Cleanance Concealer Pencil (dual phase)
-Do you know your undertone color? - Yes, yellow
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? - Dramatic!
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? - I am familiar, though I rarely use one.
-What brand of mascara do you use? - Essence Eyelash & Eyebrow mascara
-Sephora or MAC? Make-up Supplies - M.A.C. ; Accessories - Sephora (love Sephora's Express travel packs)
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope :( Apparently, they only give one to professional make-up artists.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? - Brushes (MAC, Sephora, Aura), Sponges (brandless), Fingers (not valid anymore, but I used to apply my make-up primer with my fingers, but now I use a foundation brush)
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? - I tend to avoid eye make-up, except for SPF cream, so I can avoid premature aging, wrinkles and saggy skin, but sometimes I dust a layer of powder
-For the face? Of course (otherwise my make-up would be caking/smeared within the 6th hour!) Primers: Vene's Cleanance anti-shine regulating lotion; Radiant's Matt finish transparent base
-What is your favorite eyeshadow? - Gosh's Pink purple trio, M.A.C.'s... just about anything, lol
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? - I used to be so bad with liquid liners, but they are a breeze now (both liquid and pen/pencil)
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? - Mine - rarely. My friends' - mmm... Sometimes, when I'm in a hurry to fix them up.
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? - O_O I... Love them? In all honesty, they are crazy pigmented! So lovely!
-Do you use mineral makeup? - I use mineral make-up ONLY.
-What is your favorite lipstick? - Dior Dazzle by Christian Dior
-How about lipgloss? - Wildly Lush, by M.A.C.
-What is your favorite blush to use? - Angel, by M.A.C. or Orgasm, by NARS
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? - No
-Do you like drugstore makeup? - I love drugstore make-up. I reckon drugstore make-up can be just as good as any high-end make-up. However, I do avoid using drugstore foundation/primer.
-Do you go to CCO's? - Don't have one anywhere nearby :(
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? - Yes, I have considered it, but quickly gave up, as I got quite handy with make-up tools and equipment pretty fast.
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? - Oh my god, I can't even put my daily cream on! Are you kidding?
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? - 1. Unblended foundation (jawline & hairline); Unmatched foundation color; Brown lipstick on pale skin; Powder on dry skin.
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones? Neutral has the upperhand here (regardless of daily/night time make-up)
-Which celebrity always has great make up? Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna
-If you could leave the house using just one make up item,what would you use?
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? - Not really, unless it is an emergency (life-threatening emergencies only), otherwise, I would at least try to dust over some light-weight powder
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? - Well, beauty is quite subjective, but my personal opinion is that I don't even look decent without make-up on
-In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? M.A.C. and Revlon
-What do you think of Makeup? - I think it's just a way of enhancing natural beauty and I don't see anything wrong with it. I love it!

A~

No comments:

Post a Comment