Sunday 11 July 2010

Louis Vuitton Knock-offs!



















This post is mostly dedicated to the Louis Vuitton purses/hand bags. But let me make this clear - not the original ("Labelled") bags, but the ones... less expensive, but just as gorgeous, if I may say so myself! ^.^ Of course, I am referring to the so-called knock-offs, which by any means, make no visible difference from the original ones. You can see for yourselves-the left one is an original Louis Vuitton "Speedy in 35" hand bag (from the Monogram series) and the one on the right - is, of course, a knock off!
Naturally, there are certain glitches in the copies and I shall reveal to you a sure way to tell which is an original Louis Vuitton and which is a cheap imitation of it! Hint: Look at the handles! The original Louis Vuitton handles will wear off in time and lose their color in a way. Of course, using this method of recognition you won't be able to tell the difference immediately, which does present you with a certai amount of difficulty, in terms of making a choice.
personally-if it were up to me, I'd go for the knock-off! At least 20x less (in terms of $), but just as magnificent!
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment