Monday 12 July 2010

BioDerma



Hey guys, I've been wanting to create this post in order to tell you about a recent discovery of mine in the area of Acnetic skin, pimples, discolorations/dispigmentation -all sorts of imperfections regarding the skin on the face and neck.
Ok, so a week back I was having severe problems with my skin (it's acne-prone) and it was in a terrible condition - large pores, pimples, bumps, redness... You know -horrible. So I was quite desperate, but then I found this amazing brand of products especially for large pores and acnetic skin, called "Bioderma". You can google it for any medical info, but I want to give you my personal feedback on it.
The complete set consists of 3 products:

1. Bioderma Sebium H2O (which is the 1st product from Left to Right). This "water" actually soothes the skin and it starts to feel a bit too moist, but it is the perfect base for further application of other products. I use this whenever I feel like my skin is dirty or right after a bath (but that's me!). Separately, it will cost you 12.50lv (purchased from the Mall apothecary)

2. Bioderma Sebium AKN (in the middle). This is the product that literally treats your acne/redness/etc. It is designed to "smooth and refine the skin texture and to restore it's natural clear aspect and oil balance". personally I put this when I go to sleep, because this is when your skin is exposed to outer factor the least, thus the substance can take full effect. The product is really gentle, doesn't dry out/burn the skin AT ALL! And I can see the effect the very next day, which is rly promising, but I have used this for only a week now and I hope my skin doesn't grow resistant to it. :( Separetely, this will cost you about 30.70lv (purchased from the Mall apothecary).

3. Bioderma Pore Refiner (the one on the right). This has got to be my most favourite product from the set. This is supposed to tighten your pores and refine the skin texture. But what it ALSO does is it keeps your skin matte for the whole day, which is a big plus for me, as my T-zone (forehead, nose, chin) tends to get extremely oily throughout the day and I constantly have to either wipe it or wash my face (which is a real pain, beleive me). Separately, this will cost you 26.09lv (purchased from the Mall apothecary).
I have to admit the products are really pricy :/ but good news is - now there's some kind of a promotion thing going on and they give you 4 products (as for the 4th one -read below) in a white, stylish bag for approximately 45lv.
I hope some of you buy this set and give me your feedback on it, as I am looking forward to exchanging personal experience with some of you. :)
PS: There's also another product, especially designed for the summer. It came out this year and I bought it. But I will give you feedback on it in my next post.
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment