Monday 12 July 2010

BioDerma 2


Ok so this is the product I mentioned in my previous post. As I said - it came out this spring and it is meant to be used in summer or when the sun is really strong.
The product is called "Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat SPF 30" (mine is SPF 30, but you can buy whatever SPF you like). What it does is it matifies your skin (makes it really matte) and it also offers high protection against solar rays.

IMPORTANT: Sun light is very significant in terms of providing yourself a sufficient amount of Vitamin D, but be wary, as the sun not only causes skin cancer (the most common type of cancer nowadays and also one of the most lethal!), but it also causes dispigmentation (spots in different colors all over the burnt area), it may also cause moles and freckles (you may think freckles are cute, but don't be fooled- they are a huge burden, as you constantly have to apply SPF all over them to eliminate chances for skin cancer) and worst of all (in my opinion) solar rays also cause aging of the skin. Now this is something you need to be very cautious about, as it is irrevocable! Your skin may become saggy and also wrinkly, which is not a pretty sight, when seen on an individual in their 20s or 30s! So be careful, always apply SPF, before being exposed to sun light, wear the SPF in your purse/hand bag, as it would probably need to be reapplied throughout the day and of crouse, avoid being exposed to the sun at noon or between 12 and 3 o'clock pm.

As for my feedback - I am very pleased with this product. I will continue using it, as I would hate to see my skin age prematurely in my mid 20s or something!
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment