Wednesday 14 July 2010

Hollywood? Holy Sh*t!


I haven't been posting for a while, which I apologize for, but I've had a lot on my mind. :)
The reason I am creating this post is to tell you guys, or actually to let you in on a lil Hollywood secret I stumbled upon recently! It's about this infant diet that all the Celebs are hooked up on! And by saying 'infant' I really mean it, because this diet is based on Baby Puree! That's right! Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon and ALL of the Desperate Housewives are totally hook up on munching on mashed sweet potatos and mashed bananas and apples from small jars.
Ok, so I haven't really tried it yet, but I might need it, as my vacation by the sea is coming up and I really need to go down with a few kgs.
But from what I hear, based on other people's feedback, it is very effective, in terms of losing weight. Of course, all this has a major drawback and this might sound disappointing and discouraging to some of you. :(
It is really NOT good for your health and body. It barely contains 6% of all the minerals and vitamins you need to consume per meal. So let's say an individual intakes baby food 3 times/day => this will result in a total of 18% of all the required nutrition for the body, which is highly insufficient, by any standarts, whatsoever (see for yourselves in the applied info).
So without further adue, I want to say that I, myself, would like to try it out soon enough. I believe there will be other followers of this Hollywood fad.
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment