Tuesday 5 March 2013

Wishlist: March 2013


This is going to be a very short post about the 3 items I desire currently.

1. Google Nexus 10 Tablet (32GB): I have wanted a tablet for a long time, but I simply can't justify a purchase of this extent, as it is not a necessity. I am not in a position where I can invest in something of this level, I'm afraid. However, having read a lot of Technology-oriented blogs and watched numerous reviews and comparisons between the Nexus 10 and other similar products, I have come to the realisation that I really want it, but will 99.99% not purchase.

2. Spitfire Clubmaster Sunglasses: I bear great appreciation for sunglasses and I do love my Tortoise Shell Wayfarers, but the thick faux wooden frame appeals to me so much!

3. Reclaimed Vintage Round Glasses: Ever since the hype over the 'Ozzy Specs' hit the world, I've wanted to own a pair. Unfortunately, they do not suit my face shape at all. However, this model also offers the rounded motif, but extends the lenses and leaves a smaller gap inbetween.

No comments:

Post a Comment