Monday 30 April 2012

Tag: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

I decided to do the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty tag that has been going around for some time now. So here we go:

Greed: What is your most inexpensive & most expensive beauty item?
-My E.l.f. blending brush (1.50 pounds)
-My PMD Personal Micro Dermoabrasion kit (120 pounds)

Wrath: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
-That would have to be Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation, as sometimes when I would like full coverage & no transferring, I would use it & the results would meet my expectation, but my skin the next day is absolutely horrible.

Gluttony: What is the most delicious beauty item you own?
-The bodyshop lip butters in Watermelon, Strawberry, Coconut, Black Currant... I always lick my lips so much when I have them on.

Sloth: What beauty items do you neglect because of laziness?
-Hand down, Primers. To be honest, I generally dislike primers, because the majority of them are silicone-based & yes, my make-up does go on very smoothly, but it rubs off in a mere touch (generally!)

Vanity: What beauty items give you the most self-confidence?
-Foundation or eyebrow pencil/shadow

Envy: What beauty items, belonging to other people, would you like to own yourself?
-Chanel VitaLumiére Aqua liquid foundation, MakeUp Forever Sheer Matte or Sheer Glow liquid foundation, M.A.C. Face & Body foundation (in 00 the pure white foundation, so I could make all my other foundations lighter, as they are never light enough!), the Hakuhodo Flat top Brush.

Lust: What qualities in the opposite sex do you find most attractive?
-I can't answer that, as I am not interested in the opposite sex. However, with regards to the same sex, hands down, intelligence & sense of humour.

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment