Sunday 23 October 2011

Half Term Roadtrip & Goodies


Hey, guys! It's been a couple of weeks since my last article, but I've been really busy with school work.
My half term break kicked off & I am packing for it right now. I really don't want to take all my make-up with me & actually I want to take as little as possible (with reference to make-up). I did my best trying to cut back on make-up goodies, but let's face it - being a make-up junkie, one can never go out the door with nothing on themselves, so this is what I came up with as a way of cutting back on make-up for the upcoming week.

Items:
1. 'To Die For' Eyeshadow Quad (by Essence)
2. 'Brick' Single Eyeshadow (by Max Factor)
3. Sample Size Foundation (Healthy Mix Serum by Bourjois, shade 51 - Light Vanilla)
4. Moisturizer (by Garnier, 24h Moisturizer with mattifying & anti-pimple effect) <- Expect a Review Soon!
5. Brow Pencil (by Max Factor - Ash)
6. White Pencil (highlighter, by Essence)
7. Concealer (by Clearance)
8. Portable Kabuki Brush (by EcoTools)
9. Mattifying Powder (by Maybelline - Dream Matte Pressed Powder, light)

A~

No comments:

Post a Comment