Monday 1 November 2010

Catwalk: BEIGE


First of all, I would like to apologize for not posting new articles for quite some time now, but I've had a lot on my mind and due to things clearing up in the past couple of days, I finally got round to writing something new and just in time, if I may add! The new trend is here and as you may have already noticed by the explicit title, it's all about the beige now!
Gentlemen, feast your eyes upon these magnificent tops by Urbanwear, United Colors of Benetton, Bershka, Pull & Bear, French Connection, H&M and naturally Primark.
I want to make it clear, though, that Beige (and generally beige tints) is not really a wearable color by just about anybody. It goes without saying that one has to be on the lookout whether certain colors simply fail to bring out their best features.
With that being said, I'd like to go back to the magnificence of these specimens.
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment