Wednesday 1 September 2010

New Fragrance: Bleu de Chanel


I was meaning to do a review of this some time ago, but I never got the chance to write it, in terms of lack of free time and inspiration, I suppose, but here it comes now.
So generally, I expected a lot more from Chanel, having in mind that it was them that came up with the brilliant scent of Allure Homme.
Basically, it’s a typical fragrance, with hints of too much sweet and a tint of bitter, quite a strong fragrance. I sprayed myself in the morning and it was still recognizable in the evening. To be honest, I believe this new edition by Chanel is going sell big time, but I’m guessing it would be more because of Gaspard Ulliel (French actor, promoting this perfume), than because of the real deal inside the tiny bottle.
Personal opinion: 4/10
I hope I was useful!
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment