Sunday 6 November 2011

Newest Purchases & Favourites!








I haven't been shopping that much lately, but I've accumulated a number of clothing & make-up related items, so here they are:

1. Condoms
- Pasante's King Size (an excellent fit! Finally something proper-sized ^.^ )
- Mate's King Size

2. Clothing
- Skinny Jeans: a washed out wine/red skinnies & basic black skinnies (never owned one of these)
- Accessories: 2 bowties & tie (Primark for 2 quid!), H&M knitwear snood (3 quid!), Beige Beanie Hat (H&M)
- Distressed/Vintage Denim short Jacket, by TOPMAN
- I got this knitwear carbon grey cardigan from H&M. I've been looking for a distressed knitwear for ages. It has ripped bits on the back and on the breast area.

3. Meds & Ads
- Caffeine pills (a GREAT way to wake up the morning. I enjoy my coffee, but if I have no time for a proper cup of coffee, I pop one of these babies before I take a shower. By the time I am out of the shower, I am running & kicking on full speed)
- Sudafed (I was recommended these by a recent acquaintance of mine. Allegedly, they prevent your nose from running and mine does all the time, even when not sick. I am quite optimistic about them).

4. Make-up
- I created this palette of 2 eyeshadows and 2 lip colours. I have slightly shimmery white colour for highlighting the bridge of the nose & the cheekbones; a matte brown colour to set my eyebrow pencil colour; 2 lip conditioners (very slightly tinted) with matte finish.
- I had 2 coupons & 2 5-pound vouchers for Boots on me & decided to update my make-up collection with the №7 Stay Perfect Foundation (Matte finish, long wear, SPF 15).
- №7 Shine Free Make-up Primer (I have an oily T-zone and this keeps me matte for good 5-6 hours, without having to blot with powder).
-ELF Concealer palette (I've been looking for a concealer palette for quite some time now and this is a really good one. I mix the top 2 colours to get my ideal shade. I mix more yellow for the undereye area and a 50/50 mix for the rest of my skin).
- ELF Flat Top Brush (I great dupe for Sephora's flat top powder/foundation buffer brush).

5. Music
- Rihanna - Love the Way You Lie (part 2)
- Rihanna - Cheers (drink to that)
- Cheryl Cole - Promise This
- Florence & the Machines - Dog Days are Over (every other song by them, as well, loving them!)
- Emma Louise - Jungle
- Ed Sheeran - The A Team

6. Food
- The local Supermarket chain have a good deal on fruits, so I've been enjoying grapes & rasberries for brunch.

A~

No comments:

Post a Comment